Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sue Scheff: Internet Defamation - The Untold Story of the $11M Verdict that Changed the Way we Use the Internet - Coming Soon


The time is almost here, as the engaging foreword was just completed! CEO and Founder of ReputationDefender, Michael Fertik, wrote a compelling and straight up introduction to what has become the new wild, wild West - The Internet.

The launching of Google Bomb book is September and already the reviews have been amazing and rewarding.

For the first time, hear the behind the scenes of my landmark case for Internet Defamation and Invasion of Privacy. I never in a million years thought I would be able to finish or even write this book, as it is very painful. Many victims of Internet Slime can completely relate to what I am saying. The feeling of powerlessness over the Internet can be debilitating.

I dedicated this book to all of you that have written me (emailed me), called me, or are going through a difficult time of being maligned online. It is time to rise above Internet Defamation and fight back!

This book is a call to action - as I have meet with a Senator and my Congresswoman, I am confident changes are coming - slowly but surely!
Follow us on Twitter!!!
@RepDef (ReputationDefender)
@MichaelFertik
@GoogleBombBook
@SueScheff